We would like to express our sincere appreciation to the following people and organizations for their cooperation in making this exhibition possible. (Titles omitted, in no particular order)
Morioka Shoten & Co.,LTD.
- Yoshiyuki Morioka (Art Direction)
- Tomoko Yanagisawa (facilitation, editing and writing)
- Saori Kashiwazaki (Design)
- Aya Shimoyama (Venue Installation)
- Morioka Shoten & Co.,LTD.
Exhibits provided and commentary
- Kaori Endo (Textile/ Visual Artist)
- Erika Kobayashi (Writer/Manga artist)
- Michiko Nomura (Nonfiction Writer)
- Peace Museum of Saitama
- Super Factory Co.
- Tacsystem, Inc.
- Chiharu Ooya (Web Designer)
- Jun Irie (Visiting Researcher, Sacred Heart Institute for Sustainable Futures)
- Kaho Fukai (Department of English Language and Literature Studies at the University of the Sacred Heart)
English language editing
University of the Sacred Heart