Measures to prevent infection by the COVID-19
The Sacred Heart Institute for Sustainable Futures at the University of the Sacred Heart will be taking necessary measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 infection.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and ask for your understanding and cooperation.
1. Requests when visiting BE＊hive
(1) Please refrain from coming to the place if you are worried about your health condition, such as fever, cold symptoms, taste disorder,
etc., or if you are currently under observation as a close contact with a patient with COVID-19.
(2) Please disinfect your hands and take your temperature at the entrance of the BE＊hive.
(3) Please wear a mask. (We do not sell or distribute masks.)
(4) Please help us maintain a social distance.
(5) Please be considerate of other visitors and refrain from talking in the place.
(6) In order to avoid crowding in the place, admission may be restricted during busy periods.
(7) If you are feeling unwell during your visit, please inform the staff immediately.
2. The BE＊hive’s infection prevention measures
(1) The BE＊hive staff conducts health screening, including body temperature checks on arrival to work.
(2) Masks are compulsory for all staff members.
(3) The staff has reinforced hand washing and hand sanitizers.
(4) We installed protective shields and the building has been thoroughly ventilated.
(1) In the event that a visitor or staff member tests positive COVID-19, we will take appropriate action in cooperation with the public health center and, if necessary, notify the public via this website.
(2) Depending on the situation of the spread of the COVID-19, we may change the opening hours or close the BE＊hive temporarily. Requests to visitors and the place’s response may also be changed accordingly.